For nearly 15 years, the Holloway Group has been advancing cutting-edge research and applications related to air quality, energy, transportation, climate, and public health. Each project is designed to meet partner information needs and/or produce original research for publication in top journals.
We welcome new partnerships where our research methods can advance real-world problems and solutions. Here’s what we can provide to collaborators and clients:
- Data Assessment, Analysis and Visualization
- Advanced Modeling of Air Quality, Weather and Climate
- Advanced Modeling of the U.S. Electric Grid
- Training and Technical Review
- Preparation of Reports and Manuscripts
Data Assessment, Analysis and Visualization
Whether for the United States, countries around the world, or a global analysis, we regularly work with wide range of publicly available data sets to assess and analyze information, as well as provide data visualizations for your decision-making use.