Expert Advice on Energy and Air Quality
Synthesizing information, looking ahead to new trends, assessing programs and projects - these broad activities directly link to our team's expertise in research, education and outreach. We value the opportunity to contribute to broader initiatives and welcome inquiries where our advice and expertise may be helpful.
Projects and Capacity:
- Serving on advisory panels for science and policy organizations
- Yale/JHU SEARCH (Solutions for Energy, Air, Climate, and Health)
- President’s Advisory Committee on University Relations (PACUR) for University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR)
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Air Management Study Group
- Synthesizing research, as review papers and reports
- Publication on the impacts of air pollution on birds
- Publication on the climate change challenges and opportunities for global health
- Advising on strategic growth issues
- 15 years experience founding and developing the Earth Science Women's Network (ESWN), an organization dedicated to career development, peer mentoring and community building for women in the geosciences. ESWN has more than 3,000 members worldwide, spanning large research universities, small liberal-arts colleges, government agencies, and research organizations in the U.S. and more than 60 countries.